NIGHT OWL - TBRs News For Insomniacs. Six Stories Delivered On The Overnight: http://tinyurl.com/BukowskiReport-NO20110318
1. Japan Buys Billions Of Dollars To Restrain A Soaring Yen - European Banks Also Intervene.
2. Japan’s Catastrophes: Can Fragile Japan Endure This Hydra-Headed Disaster?
3. Oil Prices Rise As The United Nations Authorized Military Force Against Libya’s Moammar Gadhafi.
4. Acapulco: Body Of A 4-Year-Old Girl Found - The Fifth Child Killed In Drug-Related Violence.
5. Groupon Inc. Has Held Talks With Banks About A $25 billion Initial Public Offering.
6. Andrew Dice Clay: Charlie Sheen Is ‘The Biggest Loser In The World.’
(The underlying information for this post resides on TheBukowskiReport Blog. To get the full value of the post, click on the link. TheBukowskiReport greatly values your opinion in regard to the recurring features posted on the blog. Please feel free to comment with suggestions for additional features or enhancements to the current line-up. You can do so on the blog or via email at TheBukowskiReport@gmail.com)