AM BRIEF - TBRs Morning Look At The World. 8 Stories Every Morning: http://tinyurl.com/BukowskiReport-AM20110316
Topics Featured This Morning:
1. The Pattern Of Aftershocks Appears To Be Shifting South Toward Tokyo - Will That City Get Hit?
2. Japan’s Emperor Akihito: I Truly Hope The Victims Of The Disaster Never Give Up Hope.
3. 50 Workers Are Perhaps Japan’s Last Chance Of Preventing A Broader Nuclear Catastrophe.
4. A Deeply Divided House Of Representatives Agrees To Provide Enough Money To Keep The Government Open For Three More Weeks.
5. Bahraini Forces Uses Tanks And Helicopters To Drive Protesters From The Streets, Drawing Rare Criticism From U.S.
6. UK Prime Minister David Cameron Urges The UN To “Show Leadership” In Regard To A No-Fly Zone Over Libya.
7. In State Legislatures, Tea Partyers Take Democracy To Absurd Lengths.
8. President Barack Obama Picks Each Of The Four No. 1 Seeds To Advance To The Final Four.
And…Daily Political Cartoon
(The underlying information for this post resides on TheBukowskiReport Blog. To get the full value of the post, click on the link. TheBukowskiReport greatly values your opinion in regard to the recurring features posted on the blog. Please feel free to comment with suggestions for additional features or enhancements to the current line-up. You can do so on the blog or via email at TheBukowskiReport@gmail.com)